- We received the shapes you cut out for us... and we are extremely happy with them. Thanks so much, and if we ever need anything again, I know where to go.... Thank you, thank you. J. Correa, Washington
- I am very pleased with my entire encounter with you from beginning to end. You've got a customer for life. RB, Waldorf MD.
- "I just ordered and received from your company an order of wooden star ornaments….I am thrilled with the quality of the ornaments and thank you for your prompt delivery. You have far exceeded my expectations and I thank you very much." S. Biggi , New York
- "I am so pleased with all products that I have ordered from Woodcrafter. I am amazed at the quality. I live in Ontario Canada and cannot find anything near the quality of the products I am ordering from Woodrafter. I will continue ordering from this company and recommend it to all my friends."
- "Hello, I got the cut outs today and they are perfect!!!! Thank you so much!!! Sincerely, D Harris, Pennsylvania
- "I received my order yesterday, could not believe how quickly it came. The football helmets are perfect and so are the footballs. Excellent craftsmanship!!! But what impressed me more and will keep me coming back for years was the customer service. It is by far the best I have ever found in business. Thank you so much, you have a customer for life!" J. Clanin, Florida
Why buy from us?
Simple! We use what we sell for our own projects. We have over 30 years experience using wood products to make unique and personalized wood craft projects. We believe in allowing children to dabble in the craft industry because it is important for them to explore and discover their abilities.
This is a wood ornament that will arrive with 2 flat pieces. You simply need to put the 2 "halves" together and make sure that the two bottom's of each piece are flush with each other. Try to dry fit the pieces first, then pull the pieces apart slightly and add a small amount of glue (we preferred hot glue for this process).This will insure that the hanger on the top of the ornament has enough clearance to put an ornament hanger in the support hole.
The Christmas Tree ornament will arrive to you ready to paint or decorate. We used DecoArt paints as well as regular spray paint and they both worked well. Once you have the items painted, you can use ribbon, beads, stick on embellishments, pipe cleaners and just about anything else that you can think of to decorate.