- "You Rock!!! Not only am I so very pleased with my little boxes..... your prompt shipping was just awesome! Thank you for the super service!"
- "I just wanted to say THANKS for getting my order for 1 ½ inch hardwood balls to me on time for our big project on Sunday the 28th. You said that it would arrive on Friday and it did. That was a big load off my mind! I will certainly order again whenever the need may arise."
- "I just wanted to thank you for the excellent customer service. Received my order in a very timely manner and was able to finish my project with plenty of time to spare! Thanks!"
- "I am so pleased with all products that I have ordered from Woodcrafter. I am amazed at the quality. I live in Ontario Canada and cannot find anything near the quality of the products I am ordering from Woodrafter. I will continue ordering from this company and recommend it to all my friends."
- "Thank you so much for my order which I received last week already. The stuff is exactly what I wanted and would like to thank you for the trouble you went to for me to get my order out."
Why buy from us?
First, we use each and every product that we deal with. We hear from people just like you who give us input on the products that they use and give us their thoughts and opinions. We try to set aside time each week to experiment with our products and look for new ways to put them to use.
The 5 inch unfinished wood cutout is constructed of high quality baltic birch plywood. The diameter is 5 inches and the disc is approximately 1/8 inch thick. Sold in packages of 10.
We cut all of our own unfinished wood cutouts in our shop with a laser. The laser produces a light brown residue on the surface that does not affect paint adhesion. The residue can be easily sanded off as well if you are going to stain the wood cutout. Because the laser cuts with light and not a blade, the edges of the product are smooth and not splintered.
Don't see what you are looking for or want this modified in some way? Contact us and we can cut this however you want. We don't cut our products until they are ordered, so take advantage of our ability to make changes to this product so you do not have to modify the wood shapes prior to adding your decorative touches.