- "You Rock!!! Not only am I so very pleased with my little boxes..... your prompt shipping was just awesome! Thank you for the super service!"
- "I just wanted to say THANKS for getting my order for 1 ½ inch hardwood balls to me on time for our big project on Sunday the 28th. You said that it would arrive on Friday and it did. That was a big load off my mind! I will certainly order again whenever the need may arise."
- "I just wanted to thank you for the excellent customer service. Received my order in a very timely manner and was able to finish my project with plenty of time to spare! Thanks!"
- "I am so pleased with all products that I have ordered from Woodcrafter. I am amazed at the quality. I live in Ontario Canada and cannot find anything near the quality of the products I am ordering from Woodrafter. I will continue ordering from this company and recommend it to all my friends."
- "Thank you so much for my order which I received last week already. The stuff is exactly what I wanted and would like to thank you for the trouble you went to for me to get my order out."
Why buy from us?
First, we use each and every product that we deal with. We hear from people just like you who give us input on the products that they use and give us their thoughts and opinions. We try to set aside time each week to experiment with our products and look for new ways to put them to use.
Chalkboards for Craft Projects
All of our chalkboards are synthetic, meaning that they do not use real slate. The chalkboard look and feel is done with a chalkboard paint applied to a hardboard surface. The surface acts like a real chalkboard or blackboard except that it is lighter and not prone to breakage.
Each chalkboard that is shown has a full frame on the outside that is easy to paint or decorate. The chalkboard surface is smooth and will accept chalk, paint or paint markers. Only use paint if you want a permanent mark on the surface.
As an alternative, you can either use DecoArt chalkboard paint or DecoArt chalkboard coating.
The chalkboard paint will coat the surface of your product or craft project with the colored paint and leave a chalkboard feel, just like our chalkboards. For a unique appearance, try the chalkboard coating, applied to your product after you have painted the surface your desired color. The product goes on clear and leaves a chalkboard feel, but the color of your craft project remains the color that you painted it.