- "The wooden tags came with the monogram on them and they look so great! I am so happy with them. Thank you so much." G. Lascala, Pennsylvania
- "My first order with your company was last month, I was impressed with the quality of the items I had purchased. I am looking forward to do future business with your company." A. Meis, Missouri
- "Got my hearts and wanted to let you know I'm very pleased with the outcome. They will make my wedding even more special." M. Havens, Ohio
- "I am so pleased with all products that I have ordered from Woodcrafter. I am amazed at the quality. I live in Ontario Canada and cannot find anything near the quality of the products I am ordering from Woodrafter. I will continue ordering from this company and recommend it to all my friends."
- "just want you to know the wooden crosses arrived today. THEY ARE AWESOME!!!!" J. Kelly, Minnesota
- "I received my order yesterday, could not believe how quickly it came. The football helmets are perfect and so are the footballs. Excellent craftsmanship!!! But what impressed me more and will keep me coming back for years was the customer service. It is by far the best I have ever found in business. Thank you so much, you have a customer for life!" J. Clanin, Florida
Why buy from us?
Simple! We use what we sell for our own projects. We have over 30 years using wood products to make unique and personalized wood craft projects. We believe in allowing children to dabble in the craft industry because it is important for them to explore and discover their abilities.
Chalkboards for Craft Projects
All of our chalkboards are synthetic, meaning that they do not use real slate. The chalkboard look and feel is done with a chalkboard paint applied to a hardboard surface. The surface acts like a real chalkboard or blackboard except that it is lighter and not prone to breakage.
Each chalkboard that is shown has a full frame on the outside that is easy to paint or decorate. The chalkboard surface is smooth and will accept chalk, paint or paint markers. Only use paint if you want a permanent mark on the surface.
As an alternative, you can either use DecoArt chalkboard paint or DecoArt chalkboard coating.
The chalkboard paint will coat the surface of your product or craft project with the colored paint and leave a chalkboard feel, just like our chalkboards. For a unique appearance, try the chalkboard coating, applied to your product after you have painted the surface your desired color. The product goes on clear and leaves a chalkboard feel, but the color of your craft project remains the color that you painted it.