- "You Rock!!! Not only am I so very pleased with my little boxes..... your prompt shipping was just awesome! Thank you for the super service!"
- "I just wanted to say THANKS for getting my order for 1 ½ inch hardwood balls to me on time for our big project on Sunday the 28th. You said that it would arrive on Friday and it did. That was a big load off my mind! I will certainly order again whenever the need may arise."
- "I just wanted to thank you for the excellent customer service. Received my order in a very timely manner and was able to finish my project with plenty of time to spare! Thanks!"
- "I am so pleased with all products that I have ordered from Woodcrafter. I am amazed at the quality. I live in Ontario Canada and cannot find anything near the quality of the products I am ordering from Woodrafter. I will continue ordering from this company and recommend it to all my friends."
- "Thank you so much for my order which I received last week already. The stuff is exactly what I wanted and would like to thank you for the trouble you went to for me to get my order out."
Why buy from us?
First, we use each and every product that we deal with. We hear from people just like you who give us input on the products that they use and give us their thoughts and opinions. We try to set aside time each week to experiment with our products and look for new ways to put them to use.
Here is a paper mache jewel box that is ready for your decorative touches. Paper mache is a wonderful material that accepts paint or decoupage very well, giving you the ability to have the jewel box match or contrast any decor. The paper mache jewel box is perfect for holding miscellaneous items on a desk, dresser or countertop.
If you have not ever tried to decoupage, this is a perfect project to start with because of the soft angles and large surface area to work on. We recommend using DecoArt Decoupage in either a matte or gloss finish
for ease of use, quality of the finished product and affordability. You can use any paper product to decoupage paper mache boxes.
The size of the paper mache jewel box is 6.75"W x 5.25"D x 5"H, the interior of the jewel box is 6.5"W x 5.25"D x 2.75"H. The lid adds an additional 3/4" in clearance.