- "You Rock!!! Not only am I so very pleased with my little boxes..... your prompt shipping was just awesome! Thank you for the super service!"
- "I just wanted to say THANKS for getting my order for 1 ½ inch hardwood balls to me on time for our big project on Sunday the 28th. You said that it would arrive on Friday and it did. That was a big load off my mind! I will certainly order again whenever the need may arise."
- "I just wanted to thank you for the excellent customer service. Received my order in a very timely manner and was able to finish my project with plenty of time to spare! Thanks!"
- "I am so pleased with all products that I have ordered from Woodcrafter. I am amazed at the quality. I live in Ontario Canada and cannot find anything near the quality of the products I am ordering from Woodrafter. I will continue ordering from this company and recommend it to all my friends."
- "Thank you so much for my order which I received last week already. The stuff is exactly what I wanted and would like to thank you for the trouble you went to for me to get my order out."
Why buy from us?
First, we use each and every product that we deal with. We hear from people just like you who give us input on the products that they use and give us their thoughts and opinions. We try to set aside time each week to experiment with our products and look for new ways to put them to use.
Crystal Gloss Enamels
This transparent glass paint has "crystal" clear colorts when dry. The beautiful jewel-tone colors appear when applied to clear glass. For a transparent look, the paint may be brushed or sponged on to the surface. Dries without cracking and is a dishwasher-safe surface when baked in the oven.
Not sure what to do with this versatile glass paint? We have some great ideas and project tips from DecoArt listed here. Don't worry, the best thing about DecoArt is the versatility of their paints, you can paint crafts if you are a beginner or an expert with the same wonderful products. For the best results, start with the best products and tools that you can find. Learn some techniques from the pro's and don't forget to experiment with your own projects.
Don't think you can paint like a pro? Glass is an easy product to use because you can always print out a picture on paper, tape it to the inside of the glass that you are trying to paint and use it as a guide to paint on the outside of the glass. Come on, no one has to know how easy it is to get your craft projects completed.... When done, simply remove the paper from the inside of the project and your job is complete!