- "You Rock!!! Not only am I so very pleased with my little boxes..... your prompt shipping was just awesome! Thank you for the super service!"
- "I just wanted to say THANKS for getting my order for 1 ½ inch hardwood balls to me on time for our big project on Sunday the 28th. You said that it would arrive on Friday and it did. That was a big load off my mind! I will certainly order again whenever the need may arise."
- "I just wanted to thank you for the excellent customer service. Received my order in a very timely manner and was able to finish my project with plenty of time to spare! Thanks!"
- "I am so pleased with all products that I have ordered from Woodcrafter. I am amazed at the quality. I live in Ontario Canada and cannot find anything near the quality of the products I am ordering from Woodrafter. I will continue ordering from this company and recommend it to all my friends."
- "Thank you so much for my order which I received last week already. The stuff is exactly what I wanted and would like to thank you for the trouble you went to for me to get my order out."
Why buy from us?
First, we use each and every product that we deal with. We hear from people just like you who give us input on the products that they use and give us their thoughts and opinions. We try to set aside time each week to experiment with our products and look for new ways to put them to use.
The Idaho state cutout is made here in our shop. We cut all of our wood cutouts and shapes when you order them, so they are always in stock! Need a different size? Not a problem, just contact us and let us know what you need and we will get you a quote on the exact wood cutout that you need. Don't settle for anything less than the best. The approximate size of the Idaho state cutout is 5 inches x 3 inches
All of our unfinished wood cutouts and shapes are cut with a laser to give you the best detail. The laser cuts with light and leaves a smooth edge, allowing you to decorate the wood cutouts rather than sand them smooth. There will be a light, smoky residue that remains on the surface of the wood shape, but you can either paint over it with a high quality paint (we recommend and use DecoArt paints)
or use a light sandpaper to remove.