- We received the shapes you cut out for us... and we are extremely happy with them. Thanks so much, and if we ever need anything again, I know where to go.... Thank you, thank you. J. Correa, Washington
- "My first order with your company was last month, I was impressed with the quality of the items I had purchased. I am looking forward to do future business with your company." A. Meis, Missouri
- "I just ordered and received from your company an order of wooden star ornaments….I am thrilled with the quality of the ornaments and thank you for your prompt delivery. You have far exceeded my expectations and I thank you very much." S. Biggi , New York
- "I am so pleased with all products that I have ordered from Woodcrafter. I am amazed at the quality. I live in Ontario Canada and cannot find anything near the quality of the products I am ordering from Woodrafter. I will continue ordering from this company and recommend it to all my friends."
- "Hello, I got the cut outs today and they are perfect!!!! Thank you so much!!! Sincerely, D Harris, Pennsylvania
- "I received my order yesterday, could not believe how quickly it came. The football helmets are perfect and so are the footballs. Excellent craftsmanship!!! But what impressed me more and will keep me coming back for years was the customer service. It is by far the best I have ever found in business. Thank you so much, you have a customer for life!" J. Clanin, Florida
Why buy from us?
Simple! We use what we sell for our own projects. We have over 30 years experience using wood products to make unique and personalized wood craft projects. We believe in allowing children to dabble in the craft industry because it is important for them to explore and discover their abilities.
The Idaho state cutout is made here in our shop. We cut all of our wood cutouts and shapes when you order them, so they are always in stock! Need a different size? Not a problem, just contact us and let us know what you need and we will get you a quote on the exact wood cutout that you need. Don't settle for anything less than the best. The approximate size of the Idaho state cutout is 5 inches x 3 inches
All of our unfinished wood cutouts and shapes are cut with a laser to give you the best detail. The laser cuts with light and leaves a smooth edge, allowing you to decorate the wood cutouts rather than sand them smooth. There will be a light, smoky residue that remains on the surface of the wood shape, but you can either paint over it with a high quality paint (we recommend and use DecoArt paints)
or use a light sandpaper to remove.