- We received the shapes you cut out for us... and we are extremely happy with them. Thanks so much, and if we ever need anything again, I know where to go.... Thank you, thank you. J. Correa, Washington
- "My first order with your company was last month, I was impressed with the quality of the items I had purchased. I am looking forward to do future business with your company." A. Meis, Missouri
- "I just ordered and received from your company an order of wooden star ornaments….I am thrilled with the quality of the ornaments and thank you for your prompt delivery. You have far exceeded my expectations and I thank you very much." S. Biggi , New York
- "I am so pleased with all products that I have ordered from Woodcrafter. I am amazed at the quality. I live in Ontario Canada and cannot find anything near the quality of the products I am ordering from Woodrafter. I will continue ordering from this company and recommend it to all my friends."
- "Hello, I got the cut outs today and they are perfect!!!! Thank you so much!!! Sincerely, D Harris, Pennsylvania
- "I received my order yesterday, could not believe how quickly it came. The football helmets are perfect and so are the footballs. Excellent craftsmanship!!! But what impressed me more and will keep me coming back for years was the customer service. It is by far the best I have ever found in business. Thank you so much, you have a customer for life!" J. Clanin, Florida
Why buy from us?
Simple! We use what we sell for our own projects. We have over 30 years experience using wood products to make unique and personalized wood craft projects. We believe in allowing children to dabble in the craft industry because it is important for them to explore and discover their abilities.
This is an unfinished rectangular serving tray that measures approximately 15 x 11 inches. Inside depth is approximately 1.75 inches with the handles being taller than the sides. Made with unfinished pine, this serving tray is ready for your decorative touches. This is a perfect tray for painting and decoupaging. The pine rails are .5" thick. The bottom of the tray is made from 1/8" Baltic Birch plywood.
We have been using this tray with tiles that we are printing on to make a decorative serving tray. We start by sanding the tray and adding a coat of exterior paint. We use exterior paint because it will form a stronger barrier against moisture. We then image our tiles and set them on the bottom of the tray with tile adhesive. You can choose to add grout to the spaces in between the tile or set the tiles close together and eliminate the grout.