- We received the shapes you cut out for us... and we are extremely happy with them. Thanks so much, and if we ever need anything again, I know where to go.... Thank you, thank you. J. Correa, Washington
- "My first order with your company was last month, I was impressed with the quality of the items I had purchased. I am looking forward to do future business with your company." A. Meis, Missouri
- "I just ordered and received from your company an order of wooden star ornaments….I am thrilled with the quality of the ornaments and thank you for your prompt delivery. You have far exceeded my expectations and I thank you very much." S. Biggi , New York
- "I am so pleased with all products that I have ordered from Woodcrafter. I am amazed at the quality. I live in Ontario Canada and cannot find anything near the quality of the products I am ordering from Woodrafter. I will continue ordering from this company and recommend it to all my friends."
- "Hello, I got the cut outs today and they are perfect!!!! Thank you so much!!! Sincerely, D Harris, Pennsylvania
- "I received my order yesterday, could not believe how quickly it came. The football helmets are perfect and so are the footballs. Excellent craftsmanship!!! But what impressed me more and will keep me coming back for years was the customer service. It is by far the best I have ever found in business. Thank you so much, you have a customer for life!" J. Clanin, Florida
Why buy from us?
Simple! We use what we sell for our own projects. We have over 30 years experience using wood products to make unique and personalized wood craft projects. We believe in allowing children to dabble in the craft industry because it is important for them to explore and discover their abilities.
Here is a birdhouse kit that come with everything you need to assemble except the wood glue. All parts are easily assembled without nails. Just add some wood glue to the dowel pins prior to tapping them into place. Once the glue dries, you have an assembled birdhouse that you can paint to withstand the weather!
Made from pine.
Tips for assembly:
1. Dry fit everything together before you start to glue! Make sure everything goes together before your glue starts to dry...
2. Make sure your roof pieces go together with the angle cuts on the bottom. The square cuts of the roof form the peak of the roof.
3. Lightly tap all dowels into place only after you have glued the pieces.
Take your time during assembly and you will have a peaceful bird house building experience!