- "You Rock!!! Not only am I so very pleased with my little boxes..... your prompt shipping was just awesome! Thank you for the super service!"
- "I just wanted to say THANKS for getting my order for 1 ½ inch hardwood balls to me on time for our big project on Sunday the 28th. You said that it would arrive on Friday and it did. That was a big load off my mind! I will certainly order again whenever the need may arise."
- "I just wanted to thank you for the excellent customer service. Received my order in a very timely manner and was able to finish my project with plenty of time to spare! Thanks!"
- "I am so pleased with all products that I have ordered from Woodcrafter. I am amazed at the quality. I live in Ontario Canada and cannot find anything near the quality of the products I am ordering from Woodrafter. I will continue ordering from this company and recommend it to all my friends."
- "Thank you so much for my order which I received last week already. The stuff is exactly what I wanted and would like to thank you for the trouble you went to for me to get my order out."
Why buy from us?
First, we use each and every product that we deal with. We hear from people just like you who give us input on the products that they use and give us their thoughts and opinions. We try to set aside time each week to experiment with our products and look for new ways to put them to use.
All of our wood ornaments will arrive to you ready to paint and decorate. We specialize in wood ornaments and wood craft supplies. We sell a wide variety of wood ornaments that we are constantly refreshing for your holiday craft needs. You can look through our large variety of wood craft supplies that are geared for the holidays and be confident that you can find everything that you need in one place.
We recommend painting all of our ornaments with DecoArt Paint
for durability, ease of coverage, great looks and value. For that sparkle that is desired in so many ornament projects, stop painting and then adding messy glitter and use Glamour Dust Glitter Paint
. You can use them alone or apply a coat of Americana Paint
and then add the glitter paint for a different, layered appearance. To achieve a glass like appearance, top coat with a triple thick gloss glaze