- "The wooden tags came with the monogram on them and they look so great! I am so happy with them. Thank you so much." G. Lascala, Pennsylvania
- "My first order with your company was last month, I was impressed with the quality of the items I had purchased. I am looking forward to do future business with your company." A. Meis, Missouri
- "Got my hearts and wanted to let you know I'm very pleased with the outcome. They will make my wedding even more special." M. Havens, Ohio
- "I am so pleased with all products that I have ordered from Woodcrafter. I am amazed at the quality. I live in Ontario Canada and cannot find anything near the quality of the products I am ordering from Woodrafter. I will continue ordering from this company and recommend it to all my friends."
- "just want you to know the wooden crosses arrived today. THEY ARE AWESOME!!!!" J. Kelly, Minnesota
- "I received my order yesterday, could not believe how quickly it came. The football helmets are perfect and so are the footballs. Excellent craftsmanship!!! But what impressed me more and will keep me coming back for years was the customer service. It is by far the best I have ever found in business. Thank you so much, you have a customer for life!" J. Clanin, Florida
Why buy from us?
Simple! We use what we sell for our own projects. We have over 30 years using wood products to make unique and personalized wood craft projects. We believe in allowing children to dabble in the craft industry because it is important for them to explore and discover their abilities.
All of our wood ornaments will arrive to you ready to paint and decorate. We specialize in wood ornaments and wood craft supplies. We sell a wide variety of wood ornaments that we are constantly refreshing for your holiday craft needs. You can look through our large variety of wood craft supplies that are geared for the holidays and be confident that you can find everything that you need in one place.
We recommend painting all of our ornaments with DecoArt Paint
for durability, ease of coverage, great looks and value. For that sparkle that is desired in so many ornament projects, stop painting and then adding messy glitter and use Glamour Dust Glitter Paint
. You can use them alone or apply a coat of Americana Paint
and then add the glitter paint for a different, layered appearance. To achieve a glass like appearance, top coat with a triple thick gloss glaze