- We received the shapes you cut out for us... and we are extremely happy with them. Thanks so much, and if we ever need anything again, I know where to go.... Thank you, thank you. J. Correa, Washington
- I am very pleased with my entire encounter with you from beginning to end. You've got a customer for life. RB, Waldorf MD.
- "I just ordered and received from your company an order of wooden star ornaments….I am thrilled with the quality of the ornaments and thank you for your prompt delivery. You have far exceeded my expectations and I thank you very much." S. Biggi , New York
- "I am so pleased with all products that I have ordered from Woodcrafter. I am amazed at the quality. I live in Ontario Canada and cannot find anything near the quality of the products I am ordering from Woodrafter. I will continue ordering from this company and recommend it to all my friends."
- "Hello, I got the cut outs today and they are perfect!!!! Thank you so much!!! Sincerely, D Harris, Pennsylvania
- "I received my order yesterday, could not believe how quickly it came. The football helmets are perfect and so are the footballs. Excellent craftsmanship!!! But what impressed me more and will keep me coming back for years was the customer service. It is by far the best I have ever found in business. Thank you so much, you have a customer for life!" J. Clanin, Florida
Why buy from us?
Simple! We use what we sell for our own projects. We have over 30 years experience using wood products to make unique and personalized wood craft projects. We believe in allowing children to dabble in the craft industry because it is important for them to explore and discover their abilities.
Round Boxes Made from Paper Mache
The round paper mache craft boxes are one of the most popular categories that we sell. All of our paper mache products, including the round boxes, arrive to you ready to paint or decorate. If you have never used paper mache boxes before, you will be surprised to see how sturdy they are and happy at how easy they are to work with.
The large round paper mache boxes are often used as a card box for weddings and showers. Simply stack the boxes on top of each other, carefully cutting the lids of each box to provide a drop through, glue the boxes together, caulk the edges where the sides and lids come together and paint. Once the paint is dry, you can add decorations to match the theme of the wedding or event.
The small and medium size boxes make wonderful storage containers for products. Whether you need to declutter an area or you are a store looking to display your products, you will be amazed at how quickly and easily you can make attractive packaging or a unique storage container.