- "You Rock!!! Not only am I so very pleased with my little boxes..... your prompt shipping was just awesome! Thank you for the super service!"
- "I just wanted to say THANKS for getting my order for 1 ½ inch hardwood balls to me on time for our big project on Sunday the 28th. You said that it would arrive on Friday and it did. That was a big load off my mind! I will certainly order again whenever the need may arise."
- "I just wanted to thank you for the excellent customer service. Received my order in a very timely manner and was able to finish my project with plenty of time to spare! Thanks!"
- "I am so pleased with all products that I have ordered from Woodcrafter. I am amazed at the quality. I live in Ontario Canada and cannot find anything near the quality of the products I am ordering from Woodrafter. I will continue ordering from this company and recommend it to all my friends."
- "Thank you so much for my order which I received last week already. The stuff is exactly what I wanted and would like to thank you for the trouble you went to for me to get my order out."
Why buy from us?
First, we use each and every product that we deal with. We hear from people just like you who give us input on the products that they use and give us their thoughts and opinions. We try to set aside time each week to experiment with our products and look for new ways to put them to use.
Wooden State Cutouts
Wood cutouts and shapes are easy to paint or decorate with craft paint, ribbon, decoupage and many other simple and inexpensive craft materials. For a simple and easy craft project, purchase a large variety of shapes and bring out the paint and paint brushes and have fun. Be creative and learn your painting techniques on something that is small and inexpensive like wood cut outs. Once you have mastered the painting technique that you like, move on to another wood craft project such as a wood box, wood plaque or a paper mache box.
If you are looking for wood cutouts of each state in the USA, we have them. Each state cutout is made from 1/8" thick Baltic Birch plywood that we cut using a laser, allowing us to obtain the finest detail in each state. We cut our unfinished wood cutouts and shapes when you order them, so they are always in stock! Need a different size or some other feature in your cutout? Contact us and let us know what it is that you are looking for and we can take care of it for you.
Because we use a laser to cut all of our wood cutouts and shapes, the product will arrive smooth and splinter free. Using light to cut through wood will leave a light smoky residue on the surface of the wood that can easily be painted over without any problems with the paint sticking to the wood. We use DecoArt paints and have never had any problems.
The residue can easily be sanded off with sandpaper to leave the wood in its natural state.