- We received the shapes you cut out for us... and we are extremely happy with them. Thanks so much, and if we ever need anything again, I know where to go.... Thank you, thank you. J. Correa, Washington
- I am very pleased with my entire encounter with you from beginning to end. You've got a customer for life. RB, Waldorf MD.
- "I just ordered and received from your company an order of wooden star ornaments….I am thrilled with the quality of the ornaments and thank you for your prompt delivery. You have far exceeded my expectations and I thank you very much." S. Biggi , New York
- "I am so pleased with all products that I have ordered from Woodcrafter. I am amazed at the quality. I live in Ontario Canada and cannot find anything near the quality of the products I am ordering from Woodrafter. I will continue ordering from this company and recommend it to all my friends."
- "Hello, I got the cut outs today and they are perfect!!!! Thank you so much!!! Sincerely, D Harris, Pennsylvania
- "I received my order yesterday, could not believe how quickly it came. The football helmets are perfect and so are the footballs. Excellent craftsmanship!!! But what impressed me more and will keep me coming back for years was the customer service. It is by far the best I have ever found in business. Thank you so much, you have a customer for life!" J. Clanin, Florida
Why buy from us?
Simple! We use what we sell for our own projects. We have over 30 years experience using wood products to make unique and personalized wood craft projects. We believe in allowing children to dabble in the craft industry because it is important for them to explore and discover their abilities.
Wooden State Cutouts
Wood cutouts and shapes are easy to paint or decorate with craft paint, ribbon, decoupage and many other simple and inexpensive craft materials. For a simple and easy craft project, purchase a large variety of shapes and bring out the paint and paint brushes and have fun. Be creative and learn your painting techniques on something that is small and inexpensive like wood cut outs. Once you have mastered the painting technique that you like, move on to another wood craft project such as a wood box, wood plaque or a paper mache box.
If you are looking for wood cutouts of each state in the USA, we have them. Each state cutout is made from 1/8" thick Baltic Birch plywood that we cut using a laser, allowing us to obtain the finest detail in each state. We cut our unfinished wood cutouts and shapes when you order them, so they are always in stock! Need a different size or some other feature in your cutout? Contact us and let us know what it is that you are looking for and we can take care of it for you.
Because we use a laser to cut all of our wood cutouts and shapes, the product will arrive smooth and splinter free. Using light to cut through wood will leave a light smoky residue on the surface of the wood that can easily be painted over without any problems with the paint sticking to the wood. We use DecoArt paints and have never had any problems.
The residue can easily be sanded off with sandpaper to leave the wood in its natural state.