- "The wooden tags came with the monogram on them and they look so great! I am so happy with them. Thank you so much." G. Lascala, Pennsylvania
- "My first order with your company was last month, I was impressed with the quality of the items I had purchased. I am looking forward to do future business with your company." A. Meis, Missouri
- "Got my hearts and wanted to let you know I'm very pleased with the outcome. They will make my wedding even more special." M. Havens, Ohio
- "I am so pleased with all products that I have ordered from Woodcrafter. I am amazed at the quality. I live in Ontario Canada and cannot find anything near the quality of the products I am ordering from Woodrafter. I will continue ordering from this company and recommend it to all my friends."
- "just want you to know the wooden crosses arrived today. THEY ARE AWESOME!!!!" J. Kelly, Minnesota
- "I received my order yesterday, could not believe how quickly it came. The football helmets are perfect and so are the footballs. Excellent craftsmanship!!! But what impressed me more and will keep me coming back for years was the customer service. It is by far the best I have ever found in business. Thank you so much, you have a customer for life!" J. Clanin, Florida
Why buy from us?
Simple! We use what we sell for our own projects. We have over 30 years using wood products to make unique and personalized wood craft projects. We believe in allowing children to dabble in the craft industry because it is important for them to explore and discover their abilities.
The unpainted dog bone wood cutout is made in our production facility from high quality plywood using the laser. Each of the unpainted dog bone cutouts are approximately 4.5" x 2" x 1/8" and can be made larger or smaller (additional cost for larger sizes) per your request. The dog bone wood cutout is sold in a package of 10. The edges will be brown (the laser cuts with light) and the top and bottom can have some smoke discoloration on the surface. The shapes are designed to be painted but the smoke will not affect paint adhesion.
Our unfinished wood cutouts and shapes are easy to paint and decorate. You can use any craft paint with a brush, paint pens and paint markers. A regular marker will bleed color into the surrounding area unless you finish the surface prior.
Call or email us to discuss your ideas for this shape or any custom shape you need.