- "You Rock!!! Not only am I so very pleased with my little boxes..... your prompt shipping was just awesome! Thank you for the super service!"
- "I just wanted to say THANKS for getting my order for 1 ½ inch hardwood balls to me on time for our big project on Sunday the 28th. You said that it would arrive on Friday and it did. That was a big load off my mind! I will certainly order again whenever the need may arise."
- "I just wanted to thank you for the excellent customer service. Received my order in a very timely manner and was able to finish my project with plenty of time to spare! Thanks!"
- "I am so pleased with all products that I have ordered from Woodcrafter. I am amazed at the quality. I live in Ontario Canada and cannot find anything near the quality of the products I am ordering from Woodrafter. I will continue ordering from this company and recommend it to all my friends."
- "Thank you so much for my order which I received last week already. The stuff is exactly what I wanted and would like to thank you for the trouble you went to for me to get my order out."
Why buy from us?
First, we use each and every product that we deal with. We hear from people just like you who give us input on the products that they use and give us their thoughts and opinions. We try to set aside time each week to experiment with our products and look for new ways to put them to use.
The unpainted dog bone wood cutout is made in our production facility from high quality plywood using the laser. Each of the unpainted dog bone cutouts are approximately 4.5" x 2" x 1/8" and can be made larger or smaller (additional cost for larger sizes) per your request. The dog bone wood cutout is sold in a package of 10. The edges will be brown (the laser cuts with light) and the top and bottom can have some smoke discoloration on the surface. The shapes are designed to be painted but the smoke will not affect paint adhesion.
Our unfinished wood cutouts and shapes are easy to paint and decorate. You can use any craft paint with a brush, paint pens and paint markers. A regular marker will bleed color into the surrounding area unless you finish the surface prior.
Call or email us to discuss your ideas for this shape or any custom shape you need.