- "You Rock!!! Not only am I so very pleased with my little boxes..... your prompt shipping was just awesome! Thank you for the super service!"
- "I just wanted to say THANKS for getting my order for 1 ½ inch hardwood balls to me on time for our big project on Sunday the 28th. You said that it would arrive on Friday and it did. That was a big load off my mind! I will certainly order again whenever the need may arise."
- "I just wanted to thank you for the excellent customer service. Received my order in a very timely manner and was able to finish my project with plenty of time to spare! Thanks!"
- "I am so pleased with all products that I have ordered from Woodcrafter. I am amazed at the quality. I live in Ontario Canada and cannot find anything near the quality of the products I am ordering from Woodrafter. I will continue ordering from this company and recommend it to all my friends."
- "Thank you so much for my order which I received last week already. The stuff is exactly what I wanted and would like to thank you for the trouble you went to for me to get my order out."
Why buy from us?
First, we use each and every product that we deal with. We hear from people just like you who give us input on the products that they use and give us their thoughts and opinions. We try to set aside time each week to experiment with our products and look for new ways to put them to use.
We make the shamrock wood cutout in different sizes for different applications. The small shamrock measures 2.25" x 2" and is sold in packages of 10. The medium size shamrock shape measures 4.25" x 3.75" and is also sold in packages of 10. The large shamrock measures 6" x 5.25" and is sold individually. The thickness of all of the shamrock products are 1/8" thick.
We cut all of our own wood shapes in house and to order so they are always in stock. We can make any changes to the size, add holes, cut with a different thickness of wood or engrave many of our products quickly and easily. Just contact us prior to ordering to make any custom changes that you are looking for.
We use a laser to cut our unfinished wood shapes to make precise cuts that surpass the quality of any other machine. We can make basic shapes as well as extremely complex shapes quickly with amazing precision and detail. We use high quality Baltic Birch plywood that is certified formeldahyde free. The wood shapes will all have a light smoky residue on the surface that can be easily sanded. When painting, choose a high quality craft paint and paint over the residue without any problems.
Made in the USA!