- We received the shapes you cut out for us... and we are extremely happy with them. Thanks so much, and if we ever need anything again, I know where to go.... Thank you, thank you. J. Correa, Washington
- "My first order with your company was last month, I was impressed with the quality of the items I had purchased. I am looking forward to do future business with your company." A. Meis, Missouri
- "Got my hearts and wanted to let you know I'm very pleased with the outcome. They will make my wedding even more special." M. Havens, Ohio
- "I am so pleased with all products that I have ordered from Woodcrafter. I am amazed at the quality. I live in Ontario Canada and cannot find anything near the quality of the products I am ordering from Woodrafter. I will continue ordering from this company and recommend it to all my friends."
- "Hello, I got the cut outs today and they are perfect!!!! Thank you so much!!! Sincerely, D Harris, Pennsylvania
- "I received my order yesterday, could not believe how quickly it came. The football helmets are perfect and so are the footballs. Excellent craftsmanship!!! But what impressed me more and will keep me coming back for years was the customer service. It is by far the best I have ever found in business. Thank you so much, you have a customer for life!" J. Clanin, Florida
Why buy from us?
Simple! We use what we sell for our own projects. We have over 30 years experience using wood products to make unique and personalized wood craft projects. We believe in allowing children to dabble in the craft industry because it is important for them to explore and discover their abilities.
This utility cutting board is made of 100% bamboo. Bamboo is considered a green alternative to wood because it is actually a grass that grows to maturity in 5 years. The grass does not need to be replanted, irrigated or fertilized in order to make it grow, making it a highly renewable resource. We love it because it acts like a true hardwood that is harder than rock maple but easier to work with.
The bamboo carving board with groove measures 18" x 12.5" and is 3/8 inch thick. The groove on this board is 1/2 inch inside of the outer edge, is 1/2 inch wide and recessed in 3/16 of an inch. We can laser engrave on bamboo for an excellent contrast. Let us know if you would like us to personalize this for you.
This carving board is not dishwasher safe. You can use any mineral oil on the board to keep it in the same condition that it is today and it will remain food safe.