- "The wooden tags came with the monogram on them and they look so great! I am so happy with them. Thank you so much." G. Lascala, Pennsylvania
- "My first order with your company was last month, I was impressed with the quality of the items I had purchased. I am looking forward to do future business with your company." A. Meis, Missouri
- "Got my hearts and wanted to let you know I'm very pleased with the outcome. They will make my wedding even more special." M. Havens, Ohio
- "I am so pleased with all products that I have ordered from Woodcrafter. I am amazed at the quality. I live in Ontario Canada and cannot find anything near the quality of the products I am ordering from Woodrafter. I will continue ordering from this company and recommend it to all my friends."
- "just want you to know the wooden crosses arrived today. THEY ARE AWESOME!!!!" J. Kelly, Minnesota
- "I received my order yesterday, could not believe how quickly it came. The football helmets are perfect and so are the footballs. Excellent craftsmanship!!! But what impressed me more and will keep me coming back for years was the customer service. It is by far the best I have ever found in business. Thank you so much, you have a customer for life!" J. Clanin, Florida
Why buy from us?
Simple! We use what we sell for our own projects. We have over 30 years using wood products to make unique and personalized wood craft projects. We believe in allowing children to dabble in the craft industry because it is important for them to explore and discover their abilities.
All of our solid hardwood balls are turned smooth and ready for use in your next craft project. The balls are easy to paint or decorate to match any style that you need. We offer a large variety of sizes to choose from that are in stock and ready to ship to you.
We have a large selection of instock wood balls that are ready to quickly ship to you for your wood craft projects. These smooth balls are easy to paint for your projects. Easily make your own custom legs for furniture by sanding the wood balls down to make a flat spot and then adhering them to your project. We do not recommend cutting the wood balls in half because of the danger involved in this process. If you must cut these balls, it is imperative that you make a jig to make this procedure safer. This jig will fit the ball snugly inside and then you can use a hand miter saw to cut the ball. Yes, we said a hand saw! Trying this with any type of a power saw will result in a wood ball flying around in your shop. I guarantee that our wood balls will pack a punch when they hit! We always recommend the safest way to do any job. It might cost you more time in the long run to do this process, but the price for safety and keeping all of your fingers and other body parts is priceless.