- "You Rock!!! Not only am I so very pleased with my little boxes..... your prompt shipping was just awesome! Thank you for the super service!"
- "I just wanted to say THANKS for getting my order for 1 ½ inch hardwood balls to me on time for our big project on Sunday the 28th. You said that it would arrive on Friday and it did. That was a big load off my mind! I will certainly order again whenever the need may arise."
- "I just wanted to thank you for the excellent customer service. Received my order in a very timely manner and was able to finish my project with plenty of time to spare! Thanks!"
- "I am so pleased with all products that I have ordered from Woodcrafter. I am amazed at the quality. I live in Ontario Canada and cannot find anything near the quality of the products I am ordering from Woodrafter. I will continue ordering from this company and recommend it to all my friends."
- "Thank you so much for my order which I received last week already. The stuff is exactly what I wanted and would like to thank you for the trouble you went to for me to get my order out."
Why buy from us?
First, we use each and every product that we deal with. We hear from people just like you who give us input on the products that they use and give us their thoughts and opinions. We try to set aside time each week to experiment with our products and look for new ways to put them to use.
Wood Trays & Platters
All of our wood trays and platters are ready for your decorative touches. Each wood tray or platter will need a final sanding before using any finishing technique. You can choose a variety of techniques to finish any of the wood plates or trays. What ever technique that you use will make a one of a kind item that shows your interests and your creative talents. Have fun and display who you are!
Any of the plates or trays are easy to paint with any of the paints that we have, but remember to use DecoArt Patio Paint
if the item will come in contact with water. We recommend any DecoArt product because they work better than any other paint that we have tried and they are cost effective and come in just about any color that you can imagine!
You can also try your skill with decoupage with any of the scrapbooking papers that are available today. We have found and used DecoArt Decoupage Adhesive and Sealer
to be the easiest and have the best results. If you have not tried this product, give it a shot, you will have a great time!